Totally Thames with City Cruises and others – Part 1
Celebrate The River Thames in September in the best way possible as it is time for the annual Totally Thames festival!
Whether you fancy a 24 hour river pass or even a combo deal – we have them all and you can save 20% on your tickets! Find even more ideas of how to enjoy the Thames in our next blog post.
City cruises 24 hour river pass gives you
- unlimited access to the river Thames
- guided commentary on board
- hop on and hop off opportunities at any one of the piers
Explore and enjoy the unobstructed views of all the iconic riverside landmarks.
Come and see the Tower of London, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Houses of Parliament and many more!
In addition to your Thames cruise, visit one of the great London attractions with only one ticket!
Our 20% off combo passes include not only a 24 hour river pass but also one of these highlights from which you can choose:
- London Eye – One of London’s most famous landmarks, you can look forward to spectacular views across the city from this breathtaking big wheel followed by a 4D experience.
- London Dungeon – Discover one of London’s most atmospheric attractions and go on a journey into London’s gloomy history. You will meet the infamous Jack the Ripper and the murderous King Henry VIII.
- SeaLife – Get close to fascinating sea animals like sharks, turtles, penguins and many more. Also admire the colourful coral reefs and anemones in this fabulous underwater world.
- Madame Tussauds – Bet you’ve heard about this wax museum but the London one is really unique. So spend your day with the world’s most iconic figures.
- Shrek’s Adventure – Be guided through the Kingdom of Far Far Away by Donkey and experience a hilarious adventure with amazing DreamWorks animation, captivating story-telling and a magical 4D ‘DreamWorks Tours’ bus.
- Tower of London – Capture the rich history of London’s most famous castle including superstitions and gruesome fates of the infamous royal prisoners as well as the stunning Crown Jewels.
- St Paul’s Cathedral – Explore the masterpiece of Britain’s best-known architect, Sir Christopher Wren, including the crypt, the towering dome, the Whispering and Top Gallery.
- The View from the Shard – Western Europe’s tallest building, standing 1,016 ft (310 m) high, will provide you with an astonishing view of London. You may even add a second visit to the Shard as you can also book a Day & Night Experience ticket – to see London’s shine and sparkle.
- Cutty Sark – Visit one of the world’s most famous ships which is the last surviving tea clipper and feel the atmosphere of being on board a true survivor of the seas.
- Royal Observatory – Stand across the world-famous Meridian Line, discover the stories of the space in the planetarium and take in a fantastic view of London from the hill in Greenwich Royal Park.
Deal or no deal? I would say deals!