Join the Hamilton Happy Hour Tour! With the success of the hit musical Hamilton, explore New York City through the eyes of Alexander Hamilton on this fascinating 2 hour walking tour.
On the Hamilton Happy Hour Tour see how an illegitimate immigrant finds his way to New York, remakes himself, and becomes one of the most brilliant, charismatic, and controversial founding fathers!
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood
- Pay your respects at Hamilton’s gravesite located in one of the most historic churchyards in town
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions
- Grab a pint at the tavern where Hamilton and Burr broke bread for the last time before their infamous duel
- Get an introduction to a few of our favorite financial district food stops
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Meeting point: Entrance to Trinity Church, 75 Broadway, New York, NY 10006
Duration of the tour: 2 hours
Under 6 free of charge but please notify supplier in advance
Tours must be pre-booked. Click here and enter Promo Code: SMARTSAVENYC