Hamilton Happy Hour Tour – Overview
Join the Hamilton Happy Hour Tour! With the success of the hit musical Hamilton, explore New York City through the eyes of Alexander Hamilton on this fascinating 2-hour walking tour.
On the Hamilton Happy Hour Tour see how an illegitimate immigrant finds his way to New York, remakes himself, and later becomes one of the most brilliant, charismatic, and controversial founding fathers!
What will you do on the tour?
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood
- Pay your respects at Hamilton’s gravesite located in one of the most historic churchyards in town
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions
- See the tavern where Hamilton and Burr broke bread for the last time before their infamous duel and have the chance to buy a pint
- Get an introduction to a few of our favorite financial district food stops
During the whole tour you will not only learn interesting facts about Alexander Hamilton, but also get to know more about concepts such as the American Dream. How did those concepts and ideas shape the modern world and the American perception? And in what ways do they inspire political leaders? What role does wealth, privilege, and power play today and what was Hamilton’s opinion about it?
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Meeting point: Entrance to Trinity Church, 75 Broadway, New York, NY 10006
Duration of the tour: 2 hours
Under 6 free of charge but please notify supplier in advance
Tours must be pre-booked. Click ‘Buy Tickets‘ and enter Promo Code: SMARTSAVENYC
Tour departs daily at 3pm
Not offered on Jan 1st, Dec 24th, 25th and 31st
Tours must be pre-booked. Click here and enter Promo Code: SMARTSAVENYC