Harry Potter fans, this wonderful Harry Potter Bus Tour of London is for you!
This 3 hour mini coach tour takes you to see many of the film locations and inspirations from all 8 films, including Kings Cross Station, which was used to film Platform 9 ¾ as well as the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron.
Throughout the tour you will have several opportunities to get of the bus, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up-close too. There is also an opportunity at the end of the tour to buy Harry Potter merchandise in the official Warner Bros store.
Film locations you can look forward to on this Harry Potter Bus Tour of London
- Find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
- Get a photo pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 ¾
- See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- See the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only)
Tour must be pre-booked in advance, please click Buy Tickets above and enter promo code SMARTSAVE to receive your discount.
Duration of tour: 2 ½ – 3 hours.
You will meet your tour guide at Temple tube station (next to the station exit).
Your tour will finish at Kings Cross Station.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours.
Tour operating every Saturday from January - December at 2 pm
Further tour dates departing at 2 pm from February:
Wednesdays (during School Holidays and Feb- Oct)
Thursdays (during School Holidays and Jul-Aug)
Fridays (during School Holidays and Jul-Aug)
Sundays (during School Holidays and Apr-Oct)
Please click button above to book and to also see tour availability.