Are you a Harry Potter fan? Then this Harry Potter London Walking Tour is for you!
Enter the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry as you visit many of the locations that were used in the making of Harry Potter, including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron.
Film locations you can look forward to on this Harry Potter London Walking Tour.
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using polyjuice potion from the Deathly Hallows
- See the ticket barriers Arthur Weasley struggles to go through with Harry in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) and Prisoner of Azkaban
Duration of tour: 2 Hours
You will meet your tour guide at Westminster tube station (In the ticket hall, next to the Information Point by Exit 4)
The tour will finish at Bank Station.
As part of the tour, there will be a short tube journey, so you will need either an Oystercard or a Travelcard valid to travel in Zone 1.
The tour does not visit Platform 9 ¾; however, your guide can give you details on how to get there from the finishing point of the tour.
Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours.
Tour operating times from January - December
Tours departing at 2 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays