Washington Monuments by Night
Washington Monuments by Night – Overview
See Washington Monuments by Night! Climb into the all-electric Red Roadsters and tour the National Mall in style. Meanwhile, enjoy the moonlit magic of the monuments, White House, and Capitol Hill!
Start the tour at the Smithsonian metro station, where guides will take you back in time to the city’s origins and give you some tips for exploring the city on your own.
Then you will pass two of DC’s most incredible monuments, the Washington Monuments and the Jefferson Memorial. Afterwards, you’ll be able to wander through the Franklin D. Roosevelt and Martin Luther King memorials and enjoy a stroll along the jaw-dropping Tidal Basin at sunset.
Next be blown away by views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark. Stories of the city’s history, statues, and famous buildings on your way to the White House will entertain you. Finally, continue on towards Capitol Hill to be astounded by the Capitol Building.
Throughout the whole tour, an English-speaking, experienced guide will provide you with interesting facts. Learn more about the United States’ capital!
No matter if sunshine, wind or rain! Equipped with a roll-down clear siding, the Red Roaster are perfect to explore the city.
- Meeting point: 12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop) at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building
- Duration of the tour: 2 Hours
- Inclusions: Transportation in an all-electric 7-passenger vehicle with an experienced local English-speaking tour guide
- Exclusions: Food, drinks, souvenirs, tips / gratuities for your guide.
- Dress standard: As you will be outside, please check the weather and dress accordingly.
- Under 4 free of charge but please notify supplier in advance.
You must pre-book the tickets fpor the tours. Therefore, click on ‘Buy Tickets‘ and use Promo Code: SMARTSAVEDC.
You may also enjoy the Politics & Pints Capitol Hill Tour or the Washington DC Red Roadster Tour!
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
|Adult and Child||$56.00||$44.80||Buy|
Tour Departs Daily at 8.00PM
Tours must be pre-booked. Use Promo Code: SMARTSAVEDC