James Bond Walking Tour of London
James Bond Walking Tour of London – Overview
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent. Take this James Bond Walking Tour of London to uncover some of the locations from the James Bond films. It even includes the latest 007 film adventure, SPECTRE.
As part of the tour, you will also get to learn about aspects of the British secret service and discover where fantasy meets reality. Sites visited will include London’s oldest restaurant (which featured in SPECTRE), the National Gallery, Whitehall, Mi5 and Mi6.
The tour will start at Charing Cross, then through to Westminster, the beating heart of British politics and intrigue, filled with government buildings and secret bunkers, all with secrets to tell.
During the James Bond walking tour, you’ll get a chance to take lots of pictures and see familiar locations up-close and personal.
Film locations and highlights you will experience on this James Bond Walking Tour of London
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond’s London HQ – Universal Exports and the safe house from SPECTRE
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films. Those include For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and the latest Bond film SPECTRE
- Create your own Bond moment at the locations used in Skyfall, SPECTRE and other Bond movies
- Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
- To get a 20% discount on your tickets, click ‘Buy Tickets‘ and enter the Promo Code SMARTSAVE .
- You will meet you tour guide outside Charing Cross railway station next to the Amba Hotel (see map below, for exact location).
- As part of the tour, there will be a short bus journey, so you will need an Oyster or Travel card (valid for Zone 1) before the start of the tour.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
You may also be interested in Smartsave’s 20% discount for the Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London.