Manhattan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour – Overview
Get on the Manhattan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and discover the Big Apple. A fully-narrated 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with 21 convenient hop-off locations. And you have unlimited hop on-hop off access!
Manhattan is the perfect place to experience the best of New York City, because it is the heart and soul of the “City that Never Sleeps”! On this exciting tour, you will see world-famous Times Square, where bright lights and billboards set the scene for your one-of-a-kind adventure, as you journey through eclectic neighbourhoods such as Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Financial District, Chinatown and the Lower East Side. Enjoy stunning views of iconic sights such as the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, the Statue of Liberty and many more from the top of your double-decker bus! Have your camera at the ready!
- Double-decker views of the Empire State Building, Times Square, One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden and more!
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access lets you explore sights at your leisure!
- Iconic views of the Statue of Liberty from hop-off point in Battery Park!
- Connections to/from the Brooklyn Tour
- Option to select an add-on attraction to your tour
- Live tour guide and recorded narration available in 11 different languages
Tour Length: 2.5+ hrs per loop
New York Sightseeing Visitors Center
Port Authority Bus Terminal
42nd St. (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
New York, New York 10036
Departure Time: Daily departures from 08:00 am – 6:00 pm (Every 20-25 minutes)
To receive your 20% discount, click ‘Buy tickets‘!
You may also enjoy getting on a New York Sightseeing Cruise.
Tours run daily and departures are every 20-25 minutes
|monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|saturday||08:00 - 18:00|
|sunday||08:00 - 18:00|