Chicago Grand Tour
Chicago Grand Tour – Overview
Take this comprehensive 4 hour Chicago Grand Tour and immersive yourself in the history and architecture of the Windy City.
On this sightseeing tour, you will travel through both the North Side and South Side business and residential districts. You will see and hear about Chicago’s Architecture, Beautiful Parks, Skyscrapers, Lakefront, Churches, Museums, Sports Stadiums and Neighbourhoods.
Highlights you will see on this bus tour include:
- Scenic & Historic Architecture Beautiful Parks: Millennium Park, Grant Park, Lincoln Park, Washington Park & Jackson Park
- Skyscrapers: 875 N Michigan Avenue(formerly John Hancock Centre), Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Aon Centre & Willis Tower
- Chicago’s Lakefront Museum Campus: Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium & Adler Planetarium
- Sports Stadiums: Guaranteed Rate Field (White Sox baseball), Soldier Field(Bears football) & Wrigley Field(Cubs baseball)
- Neighbourhoods: Chinatown, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Hyde Park, Woodlawn & River North Plus many more historical sites!
Please note: The scheduled stops are at Lincoln Park Conservatory and Museum Campus. However, there may be a substitution for the Museum Campus if necessary.
Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
The Ticket Office and Tour Start Point are located at Northwest corner of S. Michigan Avenue and E. Monroe Street. The Ticket Office is on Level 1 of Grant Park North Parking Garage.
The duration of the tour will be approximately 4 hours.
You might also be interested in 20% off your tickets for the Downtown Manhattan Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour!
Be sure to check out our amazing Smartsave blog where we let you know on how you can get more bang for your buck! Explore the possibilities on the best things to do in major cities in the UK, US and Europe. Click now to read our blogs and find inspiration on what to do and where to go, all year round.
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
Tours in January, February and March at 9.30am and 11.30am - Not operating on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Closed: Thanksgiving & December 25th