Central Park Bike Tour – Overview
Explore the world famous Central Park with an expert! This Central Park Bike Tour is a must for visitors and native New Yorkers alike. Fantastic licensed tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, patch of stunning foliage, famous sight, or hidden gem in this iconic park. This moderate paced tour is perfect for riders of any skill level, and there are plenty of stops for pictures or more in depth information about the park.
This Central Park Bike Tour takes about 2 hours. It includes many stops near essential attractions of Central park. Also, the tour allows you to avoid getting lost or roaming aimlessly.
Attractions at Central Park are:
- Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up
- The Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon’s memorial
- The amazing skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- See the beautiful Great Lawn’s landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle
- Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden
- Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux’s masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, oftentimes considered to be the heart of Central Park
- Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water
- In addition, everyone at home will appreciate the souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop!
Do you want to switch things up? You may also enjoy: Central Park Rollerblade Rental.
Operation Days: Daily, year-round.
Departure Point: Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W. 56th St. New York, NY 10019 (Between 5th and 6th Ave.)
Duration: 2 hours
No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Tours are also available in Dutch, French, Spanish & Portuguese, see timings here.
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
|2 Hour Tour||$45.00||$36.00||Buy|
May 1st - September 30th:
Tour times are 9am, 11am, 1:30pm and 4pm.
October 1st - April 30th:
Tour times are 9am, 11am, and 1:30pm.