- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Shakespeare's Houses and Gardens
Visit the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in Stratford-upon-Avon for a truly unique journey through the life of the poet and playwright genius. With a multitude of historic Shakespeare houses to discover you’ll learn about his upbringing, his family life and the places and events that inspired and helped shape his greatest works.
You’ll see Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens – the family home of Shakespeare’s wife, explore Hall’s Croft – the home of Shakespeare’s daughter and her husband Dr Hall and discover the newly opened Shakespeare's New Place - the redevelopment of the site of his family home for 19 years.
Don't forget to take a trip to Mary Arden's Farm, where Shakespeare's mother grew up, and take part in all of the exciting 'hands on' activties offered every day.
There are two ticket types to choose from, each valid for 12 months and allowing unlimited entry:
- Town Houses Pass which includes entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Hall’s Croft and Shakespeare's New Place
- Town, Cottage & Farm Pass which includes entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace, Shakespeare's New Place, Hall's Croft, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Mary Arden's Farm (re-opening 18 March 2017)
How to use this voucher
- There are two ticket types to choose from, each valid for 12 months and allowing unlimited entry
- 20% off all entry prices except group tickets.
- No pre-purchase necessary. Simply present the voucher at the attraction.
- Each voucher is valid for one to six people.
Prices and discounts
Shakespeare's Houses and Gardens Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with Voucher|
|Town Houses Pass - Adult||£17.50||£14.00|
|Town Houses Pass - Child (from 4 to 18)||£11.50||£9.20|
|Town Houses Pass - Student (in full time education)||£16.50||£13.20|
|Town Houses Pass - Senior (over 60)||£16.50||£13.20|
|Town Houses Pass - Family||£46.50||£37.20|
|Town Houses Pass - Concession (with disabilities)||£16.50||£13.20|
|Town, Cottage & Farm Pass - Adult||£26.25||£21.00|
|Town, Cottage & Farm Pass - Child||£17.00||£13.60|
|Town, Cottage & Farm Pass - Student||£24.75||£19.80|
|Town, Cottage & Farm Pass - Senior||£24.75||£19.80|
|Town, Cottage & Farm Pass - Concession (with disabilities)||£24.75||£19.80|
Shakespeare's Houses and Gardens Opening Times.
Please visit http://www.shakespeare.org.uk/visit-the-houses/plan-your-visit.html for opening times.
The Shakespeare Centre, Henley Street, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 6QW, GB