The Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour showcases one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World – the Grand Canyon – which attracts more than 6 million people a year to marvel at its vast beauty and ruggedness.
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour:
- Photo Stop at spectacular Hoover Dam
- Drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Stop in Dolan Springs for lunch
- See the majestic Mojave Desert and the Joshua Tree Forest
- 4 hours dwell time at awe inspiring Grand Canyon West, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation
- View the spectacular West Rim from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Take in the sights of Wild West Cowboy Town
- Option to experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk – a glass bridge suspended over the canyon!
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- Breakfast snack and refreshments
- Narrated tour to Grand Canyon West
- Movie on return to Las Vegas
There are 3 options:
– West Rim Bus Tour
– West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
– West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter Flight and Pontoon Ride
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter and Boat: This tour includes the West Rim Bus Tour with a 15 minute helicopter flight and a 20 minute smooth water pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River.
Please note backpacks, purses and cameras are not permitted on the Skywalk.
Need to know:
- Lap children under two years of age travel complimentary
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours; no charge
- No refunds for cancellations inside 48 hours
- Suggest no show, dinner or flight reservations made on the date of tour.
Tickets must be pre-booked in advance by calling 702 361 7628 and quoting Smartsave
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
|West Rim Bus Tour||$199.99||$159.99|
|West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk||$234.99||$187.99|
|West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter and Pontoon Boat Ride ($421.99 + $10.00 fuel fee)||$421.99||$337.59|
Every day except on Thanksgiving, Dec 25th, and Dec 31st
Departure point: Las Vegas
Tour duration: 11.5 hours