Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi as you explore London with a fantastic Doctor Who guide on this 2 ½ hour Doctor Who Walking Tour of London.
Starting at London Bridge, the tour takes in sights from the new series of Doctor Who from the Great Intelligence Base on “The Bells of St John’s” to The Globe Theatre as seen in “The Shakespeare Code”.
See where Missy sat as her Cybermen take over the world and hear Doctor Who trivia and behind-the-scenes tales of how filming took place in some of London’s busiest Tourist Attractions.
Along the way, you’ll have plenty of chances to take pictures and see the locations up-close. As part of the tour, you will take a short bus journey, so you will need either a Zone 1 Travel card or an Oyster card.
Finishing at Westminster, you will hear how one of Doctor Who‘s most famous mistakes made it into the first series of ‘New Who’.
Film locations and highlights you will experience on this Doctor Who Walking Tour of London.
- See where the Doctor rode an anti-gravity motorbike up London’s tallest building
- Visit the site where the Cybermen invade London in Dark water and Death in Heaven
- Learn about Doctor’s adventures in London as well as learning other interesting facts about the historic British capital city
- Get a picture in front of the transmitter for the Nestene Consciousness’s signal in the episode Rose
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly.
- Your guide will meet you outside London Bridge Station, next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel,(please see map above for location).
- Tours must be pre-booked, please click ‘Buy Tickets’ and enter promo code SMARTSAVE to receive your discount.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over).
- As part of the tour, you will take a short bus journey, so you will need either a Zone 1 Travel card or an Oyster card.