San Francisco Half-Day City Tour – Overview
Join this fantastic San Francisco Half-Day City Tour and see the city from aboard your luxury motor coach! Come on this great tour and be guided through all the top places. For instance, get a look at Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf and many more!
San Francisco is cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California. It offers a huge number of attractions. The climate is enjoyable all year around, the culture is very diverse and therefore interesting. Also, you can go shopping very nicely. In addition to that, the city’s cuisine is known for its diversity and deliciousness.
Grand City Tour
Enjoy this fully narrated tour with professional guides including these breathtaking spots:
- Chinatown, the oldest and most established Chinatowns in the U.S.
- North Beach, a fun neighbourhood, shaped by the Italian culture
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Union Square, the central plaza of San Francisco and perfect to go on a little shopping spree
- Fisherman’s Wharf, where the famous Pier 39 is located
- Nob Hill
- Pacific Ocean
- Presidio National Park, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and a must-see of San Francisco
The experienced tour guides will provide panoramic photo opportunities at such highlights as:
- Civic Center
- Golden Gate Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Twin Peaks (Weather Permitting)
On this tour you will get the opportunity to see some of SF’s main attractions, that everyone visiting the city should see. Moreover, the whole bus tour will only take you half a day!
On this San Francisco Half-Day City Tour, please be aware that:
It is highly recommendable to book online or call in advance to guarantee your seats. If booking online on the Tower Tours website please enter code: ‘Smartsave‘. But please note that Smartsave coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
There is complimentary shuttle pick up is available from most San Francisco hotels.
You may also enjoy the Golden Gate Bay Cruise.
San Francisco Grand City Tour
9:00am (March - Nov); 2:00pm (Nov - March) | 3.5 Hours | Daily