Skip the line at Notre Dame & Tower Climb, visit Sainte Chapelle, & Marie Antoinette’s Prison Cell on this fantastic tour of central Paris. Explore the histories, myths, legends and lore hidden behind the stones of Paris on this walking tour.
Begin your guided walking tour at Notre Dame Cathedral and get up close with the famous gargoyles, the huchback’s bell tower and explore the stunning Gothic architecture.
You will then head to the city’s most beautiful chapel – Saint Chapelle. Marvel at the incredible stained glass, with skip the line and early entrance you will enjoy the chapel when it is nearly empty!
A short walk away you will arrive at the Conciergerie, the tribunal and jails of Paris during the French Revolution. You will be able to visit the cell where Marie Antoinette spent her last days before her execution.
Your guide will provide you with information of how to get back to Notre Dame to redeem your flexible skip the line tickets to the towers. The ticket will give you access to the highest point of the cathedral with a 360 degree view of Paris! A great chance to take some spectacular pictures.
- Meeting Point – The tour meets in front of the Charlemagne Statue (equestrian statue) found in the Notre Dame Cathedral’s square. This is the only statue in the square situated to the right hand side of the cathedral. Your guide will be holding a WALKS sign.
- To enjoy discounts to this tour simply Click buy tickets and enter Promo Code SMARTSAVE20
- Maximum of 15 people per guide, all tickets must be pre-booked in advance.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-booking can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Unfortunately, Notre Dame and the upper floor at Sainte chapelle are not wheelchair accessible.
- Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle are places of worship and require both men and women to wear clothing that covers shoulders and knees. Walks is not responsible for entry prohibited due to improper dress.
- The Notre Dame Cathedral restricts access to some parts of the church during mass.
- Please be aware that French authorities enforce security measures upon entry. Suitcases and larger bags are not allowed inside. Bags smaller than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm are permitted.
- Be advised that there are 442 steps to the top of the south tower of Notre Dame with no elevator access.
- Please be advised that all visitors are required to have valid ID on them.
Please click here to view next available tour and time