This Romantic Comedy London Bus Tour is a unique way to see the British capital, a movie expert will take you to some of the most iconic romantic cinematic moments in the capital.
Along the way, you’ll get behind-the-scenes insider information as you journey from Hugh Grant’s Notting Hill to Bridget Jones’s Southwark, re-living dozens of memorable movie moments.
Even if you’re not a movie buff, don’t worry, as the tour is a great way to see hidden gems of the city – including the oldest parish church in London – as well as iconic and historic landmarks such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square.
There will also be plenty of stops for you to get off the bus, take pictures and see the London movie locations up-close.
You’ll be able to watch DVD clips from the scenes of the movie as you visit the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the local areas and get the inside track on movie making in London.
- See movie locations from the Bridget Jones movies as well as Love Actually, Sliding Doors, Wimbledon and About Time and much much more.
- Get a picture in front of the famous blue door from Notting Hill.
- See the locations where Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) and Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) fight in the first two Bridget Jones movies.
- See sites from Richard Curtis’s final romantic comedy About Time.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Meeting Point: Holland Park tube station (Central line). Your guide will be standing outside Starbucks next to the station exit.
- The tour will finish at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours.
Saturdays departing at 10am (Feb – Dec 2019)