Your bus tour of Chicago’s Scenic North Side will take you north out of the Loop, you will see the Chicago River, Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, Chicago Water Tower and Pumping Station. Your journey continues along Lake Michigan on North Lake Shore Drive to Wrigley Field. The return trip will take you past Lincoln Park Conservatory and Zoo and down State Street viewing Chicago’s El Train and Chicago Theatre. This ticket also includes a voucher that entitles you to a Chicago Style Pizza from the Exchequer Restaurant.
Some of the highlights that you will see on this bus tour of the North Side of Chicago include:
- Millennium Park
- The Magnificent Mile
- Wrigley Building
- Wrigley Field(Home of the Chicago Cubs)
- Lincoln Park Conservatory & Zoo
- The Loop and Chicago’s El Train
- Chicago Theatre plus much more!
- Neighbourhoods include: Gold Coast,Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Old Town & River
Upon completion of the tour you will take your voucher (at your discretion) to Exchequer Restaurant and Pub located at 226 S. Wabash Avenue.
Exchequer Restaurant and Pub was opened in 1969 and features over 500 pieces of great Chicago memorabilia on the walls including historic newspapers and photos. Rumour has it that the restaurant was a “speak-easy” in the roaring 20’s (when it was called the 226 Club) and was patronised by none other than Al Capone.
- You will receive a personal, 8 inch, one-topping Chicago Style Pizza and a soft drink. Pizza, drink, tax and tip included.
- Food and beverage during sightseeing tour
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation to/from Exchequer Restaurant and Pub