Christmas is coming and what better way to get into the holiday spirit by taking the Chicago’s Holiday Lights Tour! See famous landmarks lit up in Christmas lights such as, Lincoln Park Zoo, the Magnificent Mile, State Street, Chicago’s Christmas Tree, and Daley Plaza. There will also be a 20-minute stop at Christkindlmarket, a German inspired Christmas market where you can wonder around and experience all the family friendly festivities.
Explore Chicago like never before on the Chicago’s Holiday Lights Tour.
Highlights included in this tour:
- Sightseeing Tour of Holiday Lights in downtown Chicago
- Lincoln Park Zoo Lights up close as, time permitting, there will be a 20-30 minute stop at Lincoln Park Zoo where you will be able to walk around and see the Zoo Lights
- Christkindlmarket – A German-inspired Christmas market full of vendors and family-friendly festivities.
- World Famous Macy’s Holiday Windows
- The Magnificent Mile
- Chicago’s Christmas Tree
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
Ticket Office and Tour Start Point – Northwest corner of S. Michigan Avenue and E. Monroe Street
Ticket Office is on Level 1 of Grant Park North Parking Garage.
The temperatures may drop so please dress appropriately as Zoo Lights and Christkindlmarket are outdoors.
Time permitting there will also be a 20-30-minute stop at Lincoln Park Zoo where you will be able to walk around and enjoy the Zoo Lights.
Duration: 2 Hours
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
Tours operating from 23rd November until 29th December
Closed 24th &25th December
Departure Days and times:
23rd November - 22nd December (Friday - Sunday departing at 5.30pm & 6.00pm)
Thursday 20th December departing at 5.30pm
Sunday 23rd December at 5.30pm
26th December- 29th December departing at 5.30pm