Wembley Stadium Tour – Overview
When you think of football, wherever you are in the world, you’ll raise your hat to its true spiritual home, the sacred ground at the heart of the Wembley Stadium Tour.
New attraction! Come and experience the brand new Wembley Tour now enhanced by the EE SmartGuide – a world first in stadium tourism! All tours include classic locations of the Dressing Rooms, Players Tunnel and Press Room but you can now watch incredible 360° videos, learn more about the players through QR stats and discover more about Wembley than ever before with this never-before-seen technology!
Now revamped as a 90,000-seat super-dome, Wembley Stadium tour tickets have become the must-have item for football fans.
Once known for its fabled Twin Towers and the White Horse Cup Final, when 200,000 fans flooded the pitch during the first FA Cup Final at Wembley, the Stadium offers visitors the chance to take in its world-leading facilities and staggering architectural features.
Your tour includes stops at the backstage areas of the complex, the Press Conference Room, the England Dressing Room, the tunnel leading down to the hallowed turf, and the 107-step ascent to the Royal Box, where the FA Cup is hoisted aloft by the captains of winning teams.
Follow in the footsteps of legends. Here, you can relive the Stadium’s greatest moments and create unforgettable memories for yourself!
We recommend that you pre-book your tickets.
Tours take place at the following times:
10.30 am – 12pm
12pm – 2pm
2pm – 3pm
Click buy tickets, select your chosen date, select amount of tickets, and then enter promo code ‘SMART’. Note that the discount does not apply to the ‘Mini’ Tour.
Save 20% on your tickets to the Wembley Stadium Tours by printing the voucher code at the top of this page and presenting it when you pay. Alternatively, you can display the voucher using your mobile.
You might also be really interested in touring the London Stadium!
- Tour reopens on 25thand 26th
- Increased frequency of tours on all Saturdays and Sundays we are open – additional timeslots 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm (as above)
- Increased frequency of tours 25thto 29th (Half Term Week) – additional timeslots 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm (as above)
- Tour closed on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 14thand 18th
- Tour closed Monday to Thursday
- Tour will operate Friday/Saturday/Sunday only throughout November
- Tour closed 1stto 9th
- Tour closed 13thand 14th
- Tour closed 24th/25th/26th (Christmas closure)
- Tour open 27thto 31st (31st is early closure with last Tour slot at 2pm)
|monday||10:00 - 15:00|
|tuesday||10:00 - 15:00|
|wednesday||10:00 - 15:00|
|thursday||10:00 - 15:00|
|friday||10:00 - 15:00|
|saturday||10:00 - 15:00|
|sunday||10:00 - 15:00|