The Medieval Banquet – Overview
Immerse yourself in a thousand years of history at the Medieval Banquet London. In this interactive performance as a royal guest of King Henry VIII, you’ll get to join in the fun saluting and cheering with knights and screaming for your dame while enjoying a feast.
Kids go FREE this Easter! From 3rd – 19th April (excl. Saturday), one child goes free for every paying adult! This special offer is not available online – to book, simply call 020 7480 5353 and mention Smartsave.
The Medieval Banquet
The banquet is prepared with fresh ingredients in the Royal Kitchen of St. Katharine Docks, you’ll enjoy eating a delicious four course meal with wine or ale and after the show there’ll be room to dance till late.
Most of the guests like to go dressed for the occasion in period costumes; although not compulsory, it adds to the atmosphere and experience. Don’t worry if you have nothing to wear, you’ll have the chance to hire or buy costumes or hats when you arrive.
See below a sample of your Medieval Banquet menu:
- Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables
- A platter of meat, pate and cheddar cheese with salad & pickled vegetables
- Roasted chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roast potatoes & roasted vegetables
- A rich fruit filled pie served with cream
*** Vegetarian option and other dietary requirements available, please advise at time of booking.
Vegetarian options and other dietary requirements available, please advise at time of booking.
Options on how to book:
- Click the book tickets button above, choose your date and enter promo code Smartsave
- Call 020 7480 5353 to make your reservation and quote Smartsave to receive your discount.
Suitable for all ages making it the perfect night out for the whole family.
Check out our blog post here to see what you can expect on your visit to The Medieval Banquet!
Pre-booking is necessary
Click the book tickets button above, choose your date and enter promo code Smartsave
Call 020 7480 5353 to make your reservation and quote Smartsave to receive your discount.
|wednesday||19:15 - 23:55|
|thursday||19:15 - 23:55|
|friday||19:15 - 23:55|
|saturday||19:15 - 23:55|
|sunday||17:15 - 21:30|