Chicago Grand Tour & 360 Chicago Observation Deck – Overview
Explore the Windy City on this comprehensive Chicago Grand Tour, including entrance to 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory). For instance, you will see and hear about Chicago’s Architecture, Parks, Skyscrapers, Lakefront, Churches, Museums, Sports Stadiums and Neighbourhoods. Therefore, it covers all of Chicago’s most important attractions.
Scheduled stops will be at Lincoln Park Conservatory and Museum Campus.
In addition, your ticket also includes entry to 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck, located 1000 feet above the famed Magnificent Mile in the iconic 875 N. Michigan Avenue Building (formerly John Hancock Building), offers breathtaking 360 degrees views of the city skyline and Lake Michigan.
Highlights you will see on the Chicago Grand Tour & 360 Chicago Observation Deck include:
- Scheduled stops will be at Lincoln Park Conservatory and Museum Campus.
- Scenic & Historic Architecture Beautiful Parks Skyscrapers Chicago’s Lakefront
- Museum Campus: Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium & Adler Planetarium
- Sports Stadiums: Guaranteed Rate Field(White Sox baseball), Soldier Field (Bears football) & Wrigley Field (Cubs baseball)
- Neighbourhoods: Chinatown, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Hyde Park, Woodlawn & River North Plus many more historical sites!
- Your ticket also includes entry to 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck offering the best views of Chicago’s Skyline and Lake Michigan
Finally, your tour will finish back at the ticket office, from where you can make your own way to 360 Chicago and see the city from 1000 feet!
The tour excludes the entry to TILT at 360 CHICAGO as well as transportation to/from 360 CHICAGO. However, you can purchase an admission ticket to TILT for an additional charge at 360 CHICAGO.
Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. The Ticket Office and Tour Start Point – Northwest corner of S. Michigan Avenue and E. Monroe Street. The Ticket Office is on Level 1 of Grant Park North Parking Garage. The tour lasts about 4 hours.
The 360 CHICAGO observation deck is open from 9:00 AM to 11:00 pm 365 days a year. Admission to the observation deck ends at 10:30 pm daily. Entry to TILT at 360 Chicago can be purchased for additional charge 360 Chicago.
The stop at the Museum Campus may be substituted if necessary.
You might also like: Chicago Helicopter Tours
|Regular Price||With Voucher|
Tours run everyday at 9.30am and 11.30am
Closed 22nd November and 24th, 25th, 30th,31st December 2018
January, February and March tours do not operate on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.