Smartsave Survey Terms and Conditions
- By accepting terms and conditions, participants agree to answer all the questions in the survey with truthful and accurate answers in exchange to have the chance to win an amazing I-Drive Nascar Mystery basket filled with great surprises.
- The data gathered from the customer survey will only used for the intent to understand our customer's thoughts, habits and requirements to better our customer experience.
- Once the research has been collected, it will be collated and analysed by the Smartsave Marketing team and no one else.
- The data will be safely archived in the Smartsave marketing database and used as reference for future marketing initiatives and comparison of data.
- Data will not be passed on to anyone or any other entity other than Smartsave's marketing team, nor will any customer data be misused or used other than for the sole purpose of marketing data to improve Smartsave's marketing initiatives and customer experience.
Smartsave Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over to win.
- Prize winners will be drawn on the 2nd week of December 2019.
- Winners must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to contact you regarding the promotion; it will not be shared with anyone else.
- Winners who fail to respond by the following Thursday after the prize draw will automatically be replaced with a new winner.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, nor sold or transferred for value.
- By entering this competition, all winners agree for their name and location to be published on the Smartsave Facebook and Twitter profiles. Please note, this does not include your personal Facebook profile and none of Smartsave’s posts will be linked to the personal profiles of any winners.
- Smartsave (Metropolis Intl) will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury, or death sustained by any person howsoever caused, except insofar as the law prevents the exclusion of such liability.
- Metropolis (Metropolis Intl) does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.