Jack the Ripper Walking Tour Ts & Cs
- Tickets are valid until 30th December 2018.
- The winner of this voucher is entitled to redeem it for admission to Jack the Ripper Walking Tour valid for two tickets, as stated on the voucher.
Smartsave Ts & Cs
- Entrants must be 18 or over to win.
- Prize winners will be drawn for Jack the Ripper Walking Tour on 1st November 2018.
- Winners must provide a valid email address. (Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to contact you regarding the promotion; it will not be shared and will be deleted once your tickets are delivered).
- Winners must provide a valid postal address. (Your postal address will not be used for any purpose other than to deliver your tickets, it will not be shared and will be deleted once your tickets are delivered).
- Entrants must be based or travelling to London before the expiry of the competition tickets.
- Winners who fail to respond with a postal address by the following Wednesday after each drawing will automatically be replaced with a new winner.
- Winners must review Smartsave on Feefo after the experience using the personalised experience provided.
- Entrants must upload a picture of them dressed in their scariest Halloween costume.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, nor sold or transferred for value.
- By entering this competition, all winners agree for their name and location to be published on the Smartsave Facebook and Twitter profiles. Please note, this does not include your personal Facebook profile and none of Smartsave’s posts will be linked to the personal profiles of any winners.
- Smartsave (Metropolis Intl) may stop the competition at any time.
- Smartsave (Metropolis Intl) will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury, or death sustained by any person howsoever caused, except insofar as the law prevents the exclusion of such liability.
- Metropolis (Metropolis Intl) does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- Prizes may not be substituted, sold or exchanged.