For the month of June, Smartsave will be collecting entries from the newsletter sign-ups and at the end of the month 3 lucky winners will be contacted with prize details. For a chance to win simply sign up to our newsletter and you could be chosen to enjoy one of these great prizes:
Not only will you have the chance to win tickets to an amazing Thames experience from City Cruises, you’ll also be the first to hear of any up-coming competitions giving you the chance to enter before the rest of the crowd, as well as being among the first to hear of our latest discount vouchers appearing on smartsave.com.
Please have a quick read of the competition T&Cs then head back to our homepage to sign up.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- To be included in the final draw entrants must sign up to the smartsave newsletter via the sign up form on the homepage.
- Prize tickets are only available for City Cruises.
- Winners will be picked on July 1st 2014.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winner must provide a valid postal address. (Your postal address will not be used for any purpose other than to deliver your tickets, it will not be shared and will be deleted once your tickets are delivered).
- Winners who fail to respond with a postal address by July 7th 2014 will automatically be replaced with a new winner.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, nor sold or transferred for value.
- All prizes must be redeemed by the ticket’s stated deadline. No rebate will be applicable should the voucher not be used by this date. No responsibility will be accepted for offers withdrawn at any time by the participating attractions.
- By entering this competition all winners agree to their name and location being published on the Smartsave Facebook and Twitter profiles. Please note, this does not include your personal Facebook profile and none of Smartsave’s posts will be linked to the personal Facebook profiles of any winners.
- Metropolis may stop the competition at any time.
- By entering in the prize draw you agree to our terms and conditions.
- City Cruises may have their own terms and conditions which govern your relationship with them. Please ask them to see a copy where relevant.
- Metropolis will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury, or death sustained by any person howsoever caused, except insofar as the law prevents the exclusion of such liability.
- Metropolis does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- Prizes may not be substituted.