Be invited to make connections between contemporary life and the Himalayas’ as well as India’s art at this cultural hub.
There is always something new to discover at The Rubin Museum: From exhibitions, family programs, workshops and specials to club meetings, films, concerts and on-stage conversations.
Immerse yourself into this urban arts oasis and feel free to think about history and human cultures. Maybe even get new ideas of how to see the world.
You can save 20% on your entry tickets at these current exhibitions in The Rubin Museum:
- The World is Sound – In this exhibition you will explore how sound influences our lives, featuring the work by more than 20 artists
- Sacred Spaces – Encounter Himalayan art, visit a shrine room, join a deep listening session and much more
- India in Full Frame – See Indian history in great depth photographs taken by the famous Henri Cartier-Bresson
To book your ticket and save 20% at The Rubin Museum, click here.
Our vouchers are valid for up to 6 people, so bring the family and visit anytime as there are no expiry dates!
Some other highlights at The Rubin Museum of Art:
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead – Break it open and join this unusual book club every Wednesday
- Himalayan Heritage Meetup – Participate in a tour that views mindfulness from the Hindus’ and Buddhists’ art perspective every first Wednesday of the month
- Mindfulness Meditation – Unwind in this 45 minutes session guided by experts every Wednesday
- K2 Friday Nights – Whether it is music of Naked Soul, a guided exploration tour or a classic film with a cocktail, treat yourself and enjoy
- Family Sundays – Drop in for art-making and free family-friendly activities in connection with the Himalayas
This is only a small sample of what you can expect at The Rubin Museum of Art. We recommend staying updated so that you won’t miss any highlights!