- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
A visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard takes you on a journey through time, allowing you to step on-board historic ships and understand the Royal Navy, past, present and future.
With the great value All Attraction Ticket, you will have access to:
• The Mary Rose: Watch this breathtaking 16th Century ship come alive in a way not seen in any other museum in the world. See the extraordinary collection of Tudor artefacts recovered from the sea after nearly 500 years.
• HMS Victory: The world’s most celebrated warship has undergone her biggest change. A major reinterpretation of her visitor route through the ship enables visitors to follow in the footsteps of Nelson, its most famous Admiral.
• HMS Warrior 1860: The world’s first iron-hulled, armoured warship launched in 1860 and never fired a shot in anger, yet changed naval warfare forever.
• 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War: This brand new exhibition from The National Museum of the Royal Navy reveals the story behind the greatest naval battle in history.
• The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth: Britain’s only museum dedicated to the men and women of the Royal Navy, spanning several hundred years.
• Action Stations: Release your inner ninja on the new Ninja Force assault course. Measuring 20 metres by six metres, the course combines elements of Parkour, rock climbing and rope courses. It's suitable for anyone over six and visitors can have as many goes as they like.
• Boathouse 4: A great new family attraction within the Historic Dockyard, featuring hands-on childrens’ activities and a brand new indoor Mast & Rigging experience. There is the Forgotten Craft exhibition which pays tribute to the heroic small naval craft and crews of the past. You can also get a great birds-eye view of students practising traditional boatbuilding skills as part of the International Boatbuilding Training College Portsmouth.
• HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum: Discover a world beneath the sea by walking on board HMS Alliance - it’s as if she is about to leave for sea. Take a peek through the working periscopes and see, hear and even smell how life was lived underwater.
• Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower: Take the free waterbus over to this award-winning museum – home to a unique collection that includes torpedoes, modern missiles - and even a nuclear bomb.
• HMS M.33: Discover the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli campaign.
• Harbour Tours: A sailor’s eye view of the Historic Dockyard, and the warships of the modern Royal Navy
• Waterbus: Enjoy a complimentary boat ride from Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion Museum (subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis).
How to use this voucher
- 20% off all-attraction tickets to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard only. Excludes special events
- 20% off walk up entry prices, not available online. Excludes group tickets.
- No pre-purchase necessary. Simply present the voucher at the attraction.
- Each voucher is valid for one to six people.
Prices and discounts
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with Voucher|
|Adult All Attraction Ticket||£35.00||£28.00|
|Child 5-15 All Attraction Ticket||£15.00||£12.00|
|Senior All Attraction Ticket||£31.50||£25.20|
|Student All Attraction Ticket||£31.50||£25.20|
|Family All Attraction Ticket (1 adult & up to 3 children)||£45.00||£36.00|
|Family All Attraction Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children)||£75.00||£60.00|
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Opening Times.
10am - 5pm November - March (winter)
Last tickets to the attractions are sold at 4.00pm
10am - 5.30pm April - October (summer)
Last tickets to the attractions are sold at 4.30pm
Closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
|Opening - Closing|
|Monday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|
Visitor Centre, Victory Gate, H M Naval Base, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3LJ, GB