- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
A visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard takes you on a journey through time, allowing you to step onboard historic ships and understand the Royal Navy, past, present and future.
With the great value All Attraction Ticket, you will have access to 11 attractions at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard including:
- HMS Victory - the Royal Navy's most famous warship
- The Mary Rose - the 16th century warship
- The Royal Navy Submarine Museum and HMS Alliance,Britain's World War II submarine
- Explosion , Museum of Naval Firepower
- HMS Warrior 1860 ,the largest and most powerful warship
- The Royal Marines Museum - take a journey through 400 years of naval history
- Harbour Tours, Action Stations and the National Museum of the Royal Navy
The Mary Rose is the only 16th century warship on display anywhere in the world. The purpose-built award-winning museum reunites her with many of her artefacts and crew, capturing the moment in time when she sank.The story of the Mary Rose is one of the most fascinating in naval history
HMS Victory is the Royal Navy's most famous warship. Best known for her role in the Battle of Trafalgar, the Victory currently has a dual role as the Flagship of the First Sea Lord and as a living museum to the Georgian Navy.
HMS Warrior 1860, the fastest, largest and most powerful warship in the world when she was launched. Such was her reputation that enemy fleets were intimidated by her obvious supremacy and deterred from attacking Britain at sea - yet she never fired a shot in anger.
This ticket does not include entrance to the exhibition on the Battle of Jutland.
How to use this voucher
- 20% off all-attraction tickets to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard only. Excludes special events
- 20% off all entry prices except group tickets.
- No pre-purchase necessary. Simply present the voucher at the attraction.
- Each voucher is valid for one to six people.
Prices and discounts
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with Voucher|
|Adult All Attraction Ticket||£33.00||£26.40|
|Child 5-15 All Attraction Ticket||£23.00||£18.40|
|Senior All Attraction Ticket||£28.80||£23.04|
|Student All Attraction Ticket||£28.80||£23.04|
|Family All Attraction Ticket||£85.00||£68.00|
|Adult- Royal Marines Museum||£9.00||£7.20|
|Senior - Royal Marines Museum||£8.10||£6.48|
|Child (5-16) Royal Marines Museum||£4.00||£3.20|
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) - Royal Marines Museum||£22.00||£17.60|
|Family (1 adult & up to 3 children) Royal Marines Museum||£15.50||£12.40|
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Opening Times.
10am - 5pm November - March (winter)
Last tickets to the attractions are sold at 4.00pm
10am - 5.30pm April - October (summer)
Last tickets to the attractions are sold at 4.30pm
Closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
|Opening - Closing|
|Monday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|
Visitor Centre, Victory Gate, H M Naval Base, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3LJ, GB