- For up to 6 people
- Open-dated voucher
- Popular with families
Designed by visionary American architect Frank Lloyd Wright and completed in 1959, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is home to one of the world’s finest collections of modern and contemporary art—and is itself a masterpiece located on New York's Museum Mile.
As well as hosting ever changing exhibitions of photographs and paintings, the Guggenheim's permanent collection includes works by modern masters such as Picasso, Kandinsky , Van Gogh , Monet and Cezanne.
Art in the Round public tours led by highly knowledgable Guggenheim educators are available every day the museum is open. Each tour focuses on specific exhibitions, themes or museum architecture and are free with admission tickets.
Until 9th May, discover works by artist Danh Vo on view in the Guggenheim Museum's Frank Lloyd Wright-designed rotunda. The artist's first comprehensive survey in the United States, Danh Vo: Take My Breath Away features installations, sculptures, photographs, and works on paper.
Also on view in the Tower galleries until 4th April, Josef Albers in Mexico presents photographs and photo collages by Guggenheim collection artist Josef Albers.
- Posted throughout the museum, Gallery Guides offer visitors a singular opportunity to explore art through one-on-one conversation. Gallery Guides have extensive backgrounds in the arts and are trained to engage individuals in meaningful, shared dialogue. “Let’s Talk Art.” Gallery Guides speak a range of languages and are trained to provide verbal imaging descriptions for visitors with low vision or blindness. Visitors of all ages and abilities are encouraged to approach and speak with Gallery Guides.
To see current exhibitions, click here
What you should know
- 20% off all entry prices listed below. Discount does not apply to group rates
- Simply present the coupon at the attraction. Each coupon is valid for one to six people
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Please check opening dates and times before your visit
Prices and discounts
Guggenheim Museum Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with coupon|
|Child under 12 years old||Free||Free|
Guggenheim Museum Opening Times.
Open daily except for Thursday's.
|Opening - Closing|
|Monday||10:00 - 17:45|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:45|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:45|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:45|
|Saturday||10:00 - 19:45|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:45|
1071 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10128, US
Exhibitions & Events
The following events are included with your entry ticket:
Red Lily Pads ( Nénuphars rouges )
Living between Paris and New York, Alexander Calder had increasing contact with the major proponents of the European avant-garde of the 1930s. He moved among the various art-world factions without aligning himself and with little concern for their rivalries.
Widely acknowledged as one of the most important single concentrations of American art of the 1960s and 1970s, the Panza Collection gave the Guggenheim depth and quality in in postwar art commensurate with the strength of its prewar holdings. Its acquisition may be seen as an extension of the Guggenheim’s founding mission to collect and promote abstract art.