- For up to 6 people
- Open-dated voucher
- Popular with families
Central Park Bike Rentals
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides an excellent ride for both the experienced and casual bike rider.
Not only can you take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also take in the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique. Located in the heart of Manhattan in NYC, Central Park is an oasis inside one of the largest cities in the world. If you decide to explore the park on your own, Central Park Sightseeing will equip you with all you need for your adventure. They supply a helmet, color coded map, basket and chain lock – you supply the need to explore.
These are all provided free of charge with basic rental.
Bikes are available for everyone, from one seaters to tandem bikes. Additionally, baby seats and baby trailers are available for families. Knowledgeable staff can provide you with specific routes based on your personal requirements.
Why Choose Central Park Sightseeing for bike rentals?
- All the necessary equipment is provided for a safe and fun outing, including a helmet, basket, chain lock and illustrated map
- Well maintained bikes for men, women and children
- Located only three blocks from Central Park
What you should know
- 20% off all entry prices listed below. Discount does not apply to group rates
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Please check opening dates and times before your visit
Prices and discounts
|Regular price||with voucher|
|Day Pass (9am-7pm)||$40.00||$32.00|
Use promo code: SMART20
01 May - 30 Sep Daily 09am to 7pm
01 Oct-30 Apr Daily 9am-5pm
|Opening - Closing|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|
56 W 56th St, NY 10019, US