- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
The Grand Canyon South Rim tour will spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park where you can marvel at the awe-inspiring views and take some unforgettable photo opportunities.
Departing from Las Vegas, enjoy a complimentary morning snack as you drive to the Grand Canyon, passing over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and learning about the American Southwest.
Enjoy an all you can eat and drink Buffet lunch in Williams, Arizona at the historic Grand Canyon Railway which is located along the historical Route 66.
- Drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Stop in Williams, AZ for buffet lunch; home to the Grand Canyon Railway
- 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- View the Canyon from Mather and Yavapai Points or choose to take the 2.5 mile rim walk to Bright Angel Lodge
- Stop in Kingman for a stretch, restroom break and snacks
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Narrated tour to the Grand Canyon
- Breakfast snack and refreshments
- Buffet lunch (all you can eat and drink buffet – a $15 value) Vegetarian choices available.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Power outlets for devices
- Movie on the return to Las Vegas
- Lap children under two years of age travel complimentary
- Require a 72 hour notification for wheelchair access
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours; no charge
- No refunds for cancellations inside 48 hours
- Suggest no show, dinner or flight reservations made on the date of tour.
Tickets must be pre-booked in advance by calling 702 361 7628 and quoting Smartsave
What you should know
- Tickets must be pre-booked in advance by calling 702 361 7628 and quoting Smartsave
Prices and discounts
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with Voucher|
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour Opening Times.
Every day exept on Thanksgiving day, the 25th Dec, 31st Dec
Departure point: Las Vegas
795 E.Tropicana Ave ,Las Vegas , NV 89119, US