- For up to 6 people
- Open-dated voucher
- Popular with families
Hop-on hop-off Downtown Manhattan Bus Tour
Fully-narrated double-decker bus tour of Downtown Manhattan. Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access with 21 convenient hop-off locations!
3 Ticket Options
24-Hour Pass – Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing!
Single Day Pass – Use between 8am and 6pm on a single calendar day to enjoy even more savings!
24-Hour Downtown Tour + 1 Attraction - Your pass spans a 24-hour period for convenient sightseeing PLUS admission to one top New York City attraction of your choice!
Downtown Manhattan is the heart and soul of the “City that Never Sleeps,” which makes it the perfect place to experience New York City’s iconic sights! On our double-decker Downtown Tour, you’ll begin in world-famous Times Square, where bright lights and billboards set the scene for your one-of-a-kind adventure.
Let our professional, well-versed tour guides take you on a journey through other well-known Manhattan neighborhoods, like Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Financial District, Chinatown and the Lower East Side. Sit back and relax as you enjoy double-decker views of famous sights like the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, the Statue of Liberty and many more! Make sure to have your camera ready because photo ops are plentiful!
What makes this tour truly unique is that you can hop-off at any of our 21 optimally-located stops to explore iconic attractions up close. So enjoy the prime people-watching in Washington Square Park, step inside the lives of early 20th century immigrants at the Tenement Museum on the Lower East Side, or spend lunchtime in Chinatown for the best dumplings and bubble tea you’ve ever had!
The Downtown Tour + 1 Attraction pass also includes admission to one top attraction of your choice! There’s no need to make your selection ahead of time; you can decide when you redeem your voucher in New York. Pick from one of the following top New York City attractions:
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid, Sea, Air and Space Museum
- Top of the Rock
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- The Cloisters Museum
- Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
The Downtown Tour is easy, flexible and packed with top attractions. Book your tour today to begin an extraordinary New York City vacation!
- Double-decker views of the Empire State Building, Times Square, One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden and more!
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access lets you explore sights at your leisure!
- Iconic views of the Statue of Liberty from hop-off point in Battery Park!
- Connections to/from the Brooklyn Tour
- Option to select an add-on attraction to your tour
- Live tour guide and recorded narration available in 11 different languages
777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th street
Departs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (Every 20-25 minutes)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.
What you should know
- 20% off all entry prices listed below. Discount does not apply to group rates
- Simply present the coupon at the attraction. Each coupon is valid for one to six people
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Please check opening dates and times before your visit
Prices and discounts
Hop-on hop-off Downtown Manhattan Bus Tour Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with coupon|
Hop-on hop-off Downtown Manhattan Bus Tour Opening Times.
Depatures are every 20-25 minutes
|Opening - Closing|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 18:00|
777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th street, NY 10036, US