- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Central Park Bike Tours
Explore the world famous Central Park with an expert!
Central Park Sightseeing’s Bike Tour of Central Park is a must for visitors and native New Yorkers alike. Our fantastic licensed tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, patch of stunning foliage, famous sight, or hidden gem in this iconic park. This moderate paced tour is perfect for riders of any skill level, and there are plenty of stops for pictures or more indepth information about the park.
This fun tour takes about 2 hours, including many stops near essential attractions of Central park, allowing you to avoid getting lost or roaming aimlessly.
• Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
• Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial.
• Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
• See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
• Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
• Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
• Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
• Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
What you should know
- 20% off all entry prices except group tickets
- No pre-purchase necessary. Simply present the coupon at the attraction
- Each coupon is valid for one to six people
- Please check opening dates and times before your visit
Prices and discounts
Central Park Bike Tours Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with coupon|
|2 Hour Tour||$45.00||$36.00|
Use promo code: SMART20
Central Park Bike Tours Opening Times.
|May 1st - September 30th:
Tour times are 9am, 11am, 1:30pm and 4pm.
October 1st - April 30th:
Tour times are 9am, 11am, and 1:30pm.
56 W 56th St, NY 10019, US