- For up to 6 people
- No restrictions
- No expiration
Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tours
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most iconic and heavily visited destinations in New York, and is also surrounded by two fascinating and unique neighborhoods; Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn. Make sure you don’t miss a single historical monument or famous sight with our two hour walking tour! Soar across the city while your licensed guide leads you to must see spots, including:
- Battery Park
- Financial district, Wall Street
- South Street Seaport
- Former World Trade Center area
- Little Italy
- And of course, The Brooklyn Bridge
What you should know
- 20% off all entry prices except group tickets.
- No pre-purchase necessary. Simply present the coupon at the attraction.
- Each coupon is valid for one to six people.
Prices and discounts
Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tours Discount and Prices
|Regular price||with Voucher|
Use promo code: SMART20
Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tours Opening Times.
|April 1st - October 31st: 9am and 4pm November 1st - March 31st: 9am|
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 110 South St (Corner of South Street and Beekman Street, right next to South Street Seaport), NY 10038, US